Thursday, January 24, 2008

First assignment

First I hated the way Anne Lamott wrote that passage. It was an annoying way to write that passage. Sadly that makes me not like or agree with a lot of what she says. But I do agree that you cannot just sit down and write a perfect novel or paper. Any writing piece can always be improved. Nothing will ever be perfect, there is no such thing in life. For me, I love to write essays, letters to friends and family. I dislike rereading what I wrote and revising, but I know that I should and I do. Well most of the time I go back and reread and edit what I just wrote but sometimes I feel lazy or just honestly forget. When I was younger I wanted to be a writer because I did have a natural talent for it, but some way along the read of growing up I just never pursued the passion. My writing has gone up and down in strength but when a day comes and it is a weak day I regret not pursing my childhood dream of becoming a writer. When I write something I can write it and take a long time or sometimes extremely quickly. I also can feel with my writing is great or just alright. I think blogging will improve my writing greatly and increase my typing skills, from being more actuate and faster. I use to have a blog and I’m glad that I will be restarting something that I loved.

No comments: